drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Making a little bit to go with me and a little to drink before I leave. This makes the morning a bit more enjoyable.

gmathis

Whatever it takes to get out the door, huh? :)

Spencer

Some mornings, that is absolutely right. Drinking pu’erh before leaving for work would have probably put me in a a better mood/mind, but I would feel bad, if I only was able to do two or so steeps.

Comments

gmathis

Whatever it takes to get out the door, huh? :)

Spencer

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.