drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Getting up as early as I did this morning, for the sake of work, should be a crime.

KittyLovesTea

My husband said the same thing last night. He has been working two weeks on early shift and that means getting up at 4:50 am every morning to get to work for 6:00 am. I couldn’t do it…even my cats know better than to wake me up too early lol.

Spencer

Exactly!

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Spencer

Exactly!

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.