Testing something strange…mixing in a bit of cinnamon. Will it taste like pie?

Well.. Does it?

Spencer

It smells like peach cobbler, but the flavor…spicy peaches. I suppose it tastes a bit like peach cobbler, minus the crust.

Terri HarpLady

You could try toasting a pecan or a walnut, add it to the next cup, & see if it adds a nut crust kind of taste :)

Good idea!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Well.. Does it?

Good idea!

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.