drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Steepster-ites in the United States! First tea of the day is this one, and I am not sure why, but it called out ot me, when I opened the tea cupboard, and thus is it in my cup.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.