drank Vanilla Bean by Mighty Leaf Tea

I bought this on a whim, initially finding the concept a bit strange, as Vanilla Bean was something I had always associated with coffee beverages. I found it a different and interesting experience, but overall a pleasurable drink. I was a bit disappointed by how few times I could re-steep, but this certainly did not detract from the novelty of this tea.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.