drank Wild Sweet Orange by Tazo

I brewed this in a small pot, so that I could taste it at intervals through the steeping…
The recommended five minute brew-time in an 8 oz mug with boiling water is absolute ridiculousness, as this tea gets strong fast. It was brewed quite strong two minutes in in a 16 oz pot with nearly-boiling water.
Upon tasting this tea, it’s slightly reminiscent of the Orange Spice tea by Bigelow, albeit much, much better. It has an almost-Orange Starburst taste, minus the sour flavour. All around a decent-tasting tea, but not something I would drink daily.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.