Used one large teaspoon in a gaiwan. Water was boiled and left to cool for a minute or two.
I quickly rinsed the leaves, then set about on this tea adventure!
(Steeps are one cup at a time)
Dry leaves: Tightly rolled and green. Floral and a bit sweet.
First steep: Buttery floral aroma. A bit grassy in taste, but moving toward wonderful oolong smoothness.
Second steep: The aroma has become less grassy and more floral. The flavour, too, is lighter, but with a heavier mouthfeel that I did not notice before. Notes that are somewhat fruity appear in the aftertaste.
Third steep: Two minutes for this steep does not seem to have been enough. Put back for another minute prepares the tea for drinking. Very lightly floral, with a smooth butteryness all about the tea.