A tasty cuppa, and such a nice change from plain cinnamon orange black teas.

Ed Fladung

Nice to see something from Peet’s here. I used to live in Berkeley not too far from there first store on Vine St. I loved going down to check out their latest rare teas. Always something good there.

This tea sounds almost like a chai tea with some orange in it. Do you suggest it be drunk with milk and sugar or plain? It almost sounds like Constant Comment Orange spice.

Spencer

I drank it straight and it was wonderful. It’s a great step up from typical cinnamon orange black tea. The vanilla really ads a wonderful smoothness.

Comments

Ed Fladung

Spencer

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.