It has been ages since I last drank this tea, having nearly given up on all black tea except pu’erh. (what can I say? The rest just no longer do it for me.)
I pulled this out because of a need for something to make in large quantities relatively quick. It served its purpose, though sadly I fear it shan’t be gaining a foothold into my regular drinking schedule.
Six cup Amsterdam teapot. Two tablespoons of leaf.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.