The concept of this tea really weirded me out at first. I tend toward the purer, non-flavoured teas, so to try something this extremely abnormal is definitely new.
I steeped it exactly as the directions on the site directed.
The smell is reminiscent of burned raisins…not a good sign as I do not like my toast crisped. Then I pick up hints of cinnamon.
The taste was hard to describe. I guess it kind of tastes like buttered cinnamon raisin toast…kind of…
It is not bad by any means, but I was a bit disappointed. The aftertaste hits the mark better than when one is drinking the tea.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.