drank Momo Oolong Super Grade by Lupicia

Gaiwan tasting.
First steeping smells incredibly fruity and sweet. A bit like lychee and a bit like ginseng. This by far one of the sweetest teas I have ever had and certainly sweeter even than a ginseng coated oolong I own.
The taste is certainly a surprise and not what I was expecting.
Pretty delicious, seriously, for never having heard of the company.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.