Over the several years during which time I have had this tea, it has grown on me, and I have come to like it more and more. Sometimes I drink it strong, sometimes I drink it weak; sometimes with sugar, sometimes without. It has been a good and faithful tea, and I shall certainly miss it when I run out in the next week or so. I may just have to add it to my shopping list.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.