drank Jasmine Pearl by Octavia Tea

I just tossed a few of these pearls in with a re-steeping of English Tea Store’s Angels’ Dream tea. I was hoping that the floral, green tea flavour will meld wonderfully with the blackberry and maple flavours.
Perhaps it was not a wonderful melding, but it certainly is different and tasty.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.