EntireTea

Ah yeah – that’s a pretty decent Puer. I think I liked the camel’s breath a bit more, though

Spencer

I have not yet had the pleasure of trying that tea. What is it like?

EntireTea

The Camel’s breath tea is a bit richer than the sticky rice, if I recall correctly. I think that’s why I liked it better. Both teas are really good though, and Chicago tea garden’s prices are amazing considering the great quality of their tea.

Comments

EntireTea

Spencer

I have not yet had the pleasure of trying that tea. What is it like?

EntireTea

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.