drank Chamomile Citrus by Mighty Leaf Tea

At first I just thought that it was tasting like Pinesol. Then I realised that, so much like the many others who have reviewed this tea, it does smell like Fruit Loops. I am not really sure that that is what I want my tea tasting like. I am going to have to come back to this one at some point for a better review.

205 °F / 96 °C

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.