drank Ali Shan by thepuriTea

This tea totally smells like honey. The taste is really light, a little earthy with more of that honey flavor and creamy. I actually quite like it for breakfast since I don’t like heavy things in the morning, but I see how pairing it with food would overwhelm the light flavor.

A friend once asked me, if I could have anything in the world, what would I want? I immediately answered, “Superpowers, specifically superspeed like the Flash.” He said that didn’t count because it wasn’t real, so my second choice was a cupboard full of every flavor of tea in existence. He promptly told me that that was a waste of a wish and said he would ask for the world’s biggest yacht.

But the more I think about it, the more I’m sure that I made the better choice. Slowly saving up money for higher quality teas is helping to convince me. Off I go to taste as many teas as I possibly can (and maybe dream about superpowers along the way).