drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

this was a weird one. i’ve been wanting to try it since i started drinking davidstea and all the reviews on here are so positive!
first, i steeped as per the instructions on the package and honestly, it was like i had boiled some spinach and was drinking that. terrible. i had to dump it out.
then i read some more of your guys’ comments on here, tried hotter water, shorter steep time, AND in a tea bag, and it actually came out alright. i could taste the sweetness and the mulberry leaves were just a nice background note. as it cooled it even started to taste a bit milky, which was different, but not unwelcome.
overall, a rocky start but i think i could come to like this one!

tigress_al

I REALLY didn’t like this one the first time I drank it either. Then, every time I drank it I liked it more and more. Try it with a tiny splash of milk!

Comments

tigress_al

tea addict, artist, music enthusiast

i love almost every kind of tea, though i enjoy greens and black teas the most. fruity, citrusy, or spicy warm flavours will score high with me. i’m also a sucker for pretty packaging or interesting names, and i like to believe that medicinal teas really do work

Vancouver Island, BC, Canada