drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

this one steeps up a very pretty light pink cup! a good indicator that the hibiscus shouldn’t be overpowering… and yes! a winner!
there is so much goodness crammed in here though, haha, the hibiscus takes a nice tart back seat with the sour cherries.
it reminds me of goji pop in how it smells like some sort of juicy, fruity, chewy candy! yummm

Calla

I love this one since I first tried it. I am hooked and just had to get myself a tin. I really love this warm and soothing fall embrace all embodied in a cup of tea.

Comments

Calla

tea addict, artist, music enthusiast

i love almost every kind of tea, though i enjoy greens and black teas the most. fruity, citrusy, or spicy warm flavours will score high with me. i’m also a sucker for pretty packaging or interesting names, and i like to believe that medicinal teas really do work

Vancouver Island, BC, Canada