drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

this is excellent as an iced tea with (a ton of) sugar, but i would 100% NOT recommend it hot to anyone who has the same battle with hibiscus as i do.
it is so tart and blech tasting when hot, i don’t even want to think about it again to describe it.
a definite NO for me.
iced though (a cold steep), in the summer, it is quite nice.

Iced 8 min or more
katgolik

I’ve tried this tea so many times..iced at the store..at home..brewed lighter, bolder..I pretty much can’t stand it..!
I wish I could like it more..but it’s pretty much a horror story for me! lol

Calla

I agree….. this tea is way better iced. It isn’t even an option for me to drink it hot, I only made that mistake once. On the other hand, when Pink Flamingo is iced… it is simply divine, truly the definition of an exotic chilled drink for the summer.

Comments

katgolik

I wish I could like it more..but it’s pretty much a horror story for me! lol

Calla

tea addict, artist, music enthusiast

i love almost every kind of tea, though i enjoy greens and black teas the most. fruity, citrusy, or spicy warm flavours will score high with me. i’m also a sucker for pretty packaging or interesting names, and i like to believe that medicinal teas really do work

Vancouver Island, BC, Canada