poor tea.
all these bad reviews really turned me off from trying it, but i got a sample in my latest DAVIDsTEA order, so i had to try. my brother was more excited about it, so he made it… with unfiltered water.
now, i’m not trying to be a snob, i will drink tap water, but in my tea, the taste really comes through for me, especially with this tea. which was doubly upsetting, because dry, this tea smells exactly like a caramel apple, so yes, i did get my hopes up.
i can taste a very faint hint of caramel/cinnamon/apple, but the tap water taste comes through strong.
maybe i’ll get another small sample if they still have it in stock the next time i’m near a physical DAVIDs store. and try again with some filtered water.
ah well.

tea addict, artist, music enthusiast

i love almost every kind of tea, though i enjoy greens and black teas the most. fruity, citrusy, or spicy warm flavours will score high with me. i’m also a sucker for pretty packaging or interesting names, and i like to believe that medicinal teas really do work

Vancouver Island, BC, Canada