drank Red Dragon by Adagio Teas

Yum! My grad school work is getting the best of me, but I always have time for a tea break.

Erin

Keep going! Don’t let the stress get the best of you!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

You can do it! With tea by your side! =) A school work to-do list, broken down into small manageable portions, and focusing on only the current portion with a short break as a reward after finishing it got me through. What are you studying?

mpierce87

It isn’t too bad, I just had a lot to get done in a matter of a couple of days because of all my projects coming up. I’m working on my master’s in elementary education/esl instruction.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

That’s really neat. In Texas, the ESL will be especially useful and helpful. I grew up in Fla, where it was as well. Plus the amazement of getting to watch kids get something for the first time that teaching provides.

Comments

Erin

Keep going! Don’t let the stress get the best of you!

mpierce87

Formally known as mrawlins2

I am a former coffee drinker turned tea lover.

Black tea is probably my favorite type of tea, but I rather enjoy most types… I’m even developing a taste for pu-erh.

Rating Scale:
0-10: This tea is either flavorless or just plain undrinkable. I will avoid these teas in the future.

11-20: I was only able to make it through a few sips before pouring the tea out.

21-30: I may have been able to make it through the first cup but the thought of having another has me cringing.

31-40: Teas in this range are not horrible, but nothing I would seek out in the future.

41-60: Would drink if offered, but would not purchase for myself.

61-70: Okay, nothing special

71-80: Enjoyable, but I have to be in the mood for these. Probably would purchase if I found a really great price.

81-90: Pretty good tea, will probably be one of my favorites.

91-95: These teas are really excellent. I wouldn’t necessarily run out and buy more of these (just because there are so many teas out there that I haven’t tried), but I would miss this tea.

96-99: Terrific, very impressive.

100: This special rating is reserved for teas that are absolutely perfect in my opinion. I will only give out a rating of 100 to one tea per category (Earl Grey, unflavored black, dessert tea, Irish Breakfast, etc). These are teas that I really want to have around.

Perfect Teas so Far: