I am SO tired! I didn’t sleep much last night, I was up late reading the Time Traveler’s Wife. (Very good, but definitely a tear jerker, not for the faint of heart.) I am so tired that tea didn’t sound appealing to me, but I knew that if I didn’t have some type of caffeine I would be paying for it with a massive headache later. I chose this because it has caffeine and is bagged, I’m much too lazy to properly make tea this morning. I like this tea with a bit of milk, it doesn’t really need sweetener thanks to the natural sweetness of the mate. The caffeine isn’t really helping my alertness much, I think a nap may be in order before I tackle cleaning my apartment and writing a linguistics essay.

JacquelineM

I did the same thing with that book!!! I couldn’t put it down. I responded very emotionally to it too – I loved it.

Comments

JacquelineM

Formally known as mrawlins2

I am a former coffee drinker turned tea lover.

Black tea is probably my favorite type of tea, but I rather enjoy most types… I’m even developing a taste for pu-erh.

Rating Scale:
0-10: This tea is either flavorless or just plain undrinkable. I will avoid these teas in the future.

11-20: I was only able to make it through a few sips before pouring the tea out.

21-30: I may have been able to make it through the first cup but the thought of having another has me cringing.

31-40: Teas in this range are not horrible, but nothing I would seek out in the future.

41-60: Would drink if offered, but would not purchase for myself.

61-70: Okay, nothing special

71-80: Enjoyable, but I have to be in the mood for these. Probably would purchase if I found a really great price.

81-90: Pretty good tea, will probably be one of my favorites.

91-95: These teas are really excellent. I wouldn’t necessarily run out and buy more of these (just because there are so many teas out there that I haven’t tried), but I would miss this tea.

96-99: Terrific, very impressive.

100: This special rating is reserved for teas that are absolutely perfect in my opinion. I will only give out a rating of 100 to one tea per category (Earl Grey, unflavored black, dessert tea, Irish Breakfast, etc). These are teas that I really want to have around.

Perfect Teas so Far: