drank Cream by Adagio Teas

I have been missing out on a lot of my teas lately because they were stored at my old apartment and we’ve been “camping out” at our new place while getting things painted and cleaned up. I went to get the rest of my stash yesterday and decided to have this with breakfast. It has been far too long without this tea. The thing is, I used more tea today than normal because otherwise I wouldn’t have had enough for even half a pot left. It wasn’t a great amount more, but it was enough to make a difference. The tea is good, but seems too…harsh. I know it is my fault for using too much tea, so I won’t adjust the rating but it may be interesting to see if I still want to order more of this after this poor last experience. It will be going on the shopping list for now though…but as things on that list seem to do, it may disappear in the coming weeks.

Formally known as mrawlins2

I am a former coffee drinker turned tea lover.

Black tea is probably my favorite type of tea, but I rather enjoy most types… I’m even developing a taste for pu-erh.

Rating Scale:
0-10: This tea is either flavorless or just plain undrinkable. I will avoid these teas in the future.

11-20: I was only able to make it through a few sips before pouring the tea out.

21-30: I may have been able to make it through the first cup but the thought of having another has me cringing.

31-40: Teas in this range are not horrible, but nothing I would seek out in the future.

41-60: Would drink if offered, but would not purchase for myself.

61-70: Okay, nothing special

71-80: Enjoyable, but I have to be in the mood for these. Probably would purchase if I found a really great price.

81-90: Pretty good tea, will probably be one of my favorites.

91-95: These teas are really excellent. I wouldn’t necessarily run out and buy more of these (just because there are so many teas out there that I haven’t tried), but I would miss this tea.

96-99: Terrific, very impressive.

100: This special rating is reserved for teas that are absolutely perfect in my opinion. I will only give out a rating of 100 to one tea per category (Earl Grey, unflavored black, dessert tea, Irish Breakfast, etc). These are teas that I really want to have around.

Perfect Teas so Far: