My husband prefers caffeine free, fruity teas so he picked this out at the store tonight. I decided to have a cup because it is a bit late and it probably wouldn’t be a good time for caffeine right now. Okay, I have high hopes for this because I’ve never had a tea from Celestial Seasonings that I didn’t like.The smell from the bag is extremely strong, you could smell it through the box from the time I took off the plastic wrapping. Wow, it smells just like you would expect from the name.

This tea brews up bright pink…hmmm..oh okay, it has hibiscus. I could go either way with that particular ingredient. Luckily, it tastes like a tangerine. It is actually pretty nice for an herbal. Very smooth and tasty, I would love to try this iced.

Formally known as mrawlins2

I am a former coffee drinker turned tea lover.

Black tea is probably my favorite type of tea, but I rather enjoy most types… I’m even developing a taste for pu-erh.

Rating Scale:
0-10: This tea is either flavorless or just plain undrinkable. I will avoid these teas in the future.

11-20: I was only able to make it through a few sips before pouring the tea out.

21-30: I may have been able to make it through the first cup but the thought of having another has me cringing.

31-40: Teas in this range are not horrible, but nothing I would seek out in the future.

41-60: Would drink if offered, but would not purchase for myself.

61-70: Okay, nothing special

71-80: Enjoyable, but I have to be in the mood for these. Probably would purchase if I found a really great price.

81-90: Pretty good tea, will probably be one of my favorites.

91-95: These teas are really excellent. I wouldn’t necessarily run out and buy more of these (just because there are so many teas out there that I haven’t tried), but I would miss this tea.

96-99: Terrific, very impressive.

100: This special rating is reserved for teas that are absolutely perfect in my opinion. I will only give out a rating of 100 to one tea per category (Earl Grey, unflavored black, dessert tea, Irish Breakfast, etc). These are teas that I really want to have around.

Perfect Teas so Far: