drank Florence by Harney & Sons

As I’m writing this, I seem to be admiring my new tea mug more than I’m drinking the tea. The tea is great, don’t get me wrong…but the mug…. My sister-in-law got me the cutest mug while she was on her cruise (yea, her senior class trip was a cruise to Mexico…no fair, right?) The mug is only 3 inches tall and 3.5 inches wide – TOO cute! I think it holds around 6 ounces even though it seriously doesn’t look like it.

On to the tea, I’m having Florence before breakfast…hmmm…maybe I should feel guilty but I don’t. It is just a really nice tea that is seriously growing on me. I recently added Paris by Harney & Sons to my shopping list and I am thinking that I’m becoming more and more likely to order Florence with Paris when the time comes.

Formally known as mrawlins2

I am a former coffee drinker turned tea lover.

Black tea is probably my favorite type of tea, but I rather enjoy most types… I’m even developing a taste for pu-erh.

Rating Scale:
0-10: This tea is either flavorless or just plain undrinkable. I will avoid these teas in the future.

11-20: I was only able to make it through a few sips before pouring the tea out.

21-30: I may have been able to make it through the first cup but the thought of having another has me cringing.

31-40: Teas in this range are not horrible, but nothing I would seek out in the future.

41-60: Would drink if offered, but would not purchase for myself.

61-70: Okay, nothing special

71-80: Enjoyable, but I have to be in the mood for these. Probably would purchase if I found a really great price.

81-90: Pretty good tea, will probably be one of my favorites.

91-95: These teas are really excellent. I wouldn’t necessarily run out and buy more of these (just because there are so many teas out there that I haven’t tried), but I would miss this tea.

96-99: Terrific, very impressive.

100: This special rating is reserved for teas that are absolutely perfect in my opinion. I will only give out a rating of 100 to one tea per category (Earl Grey, unflavored black, dessert tea, Irish Breakfast, etc). These are teas that I really want to have around.

Perfect Teas so Far: