drank Mayan Chocolate Chai by 52teas

I’m using this extra spicy-end of the bag part of my Mayan Chocolate Chai to also finish up my sample of Kusmi Spicy Chocolate. The end result is fairly good and not overly spicy. I still have a bit more MCC though, so I’ll have to figure out a good tea to cut it with.

LiberTEAS

I think I might try blending this with my caramel tea and see what happens…

Cofftea

I’m sure it’s a different caramel tea- but my attempt at blending it w/ caramel is amazing. =D

mpierce87

Hmm…I do have a caramel tea that I could cut this with for the next time I drink it.

Cofftea

mrawlins2 Dr. Tea’s Caramel LaTEA is what I blend it w/. Maybe this is a sign? hehe;)

mpierce87

LOL….bad influence! I’ll be buying all kinds of tea after I start my new job at the end of the month, but until then I’m trying to finish up the rest of it so there is room.

LiberTEAS

I am currently sipping Dark Roast Yerba Mate from Mate Factor… it would be really good with this too, I’m betting.

Comments

LiberTEAS

I think I might try blending this with my caramel tea and see what happens…

Formally known as mrawlins2

I am a former coffee drinker turned tea lover.

Black tea is probably my favorite type of tea, but I rather enjoy most types… I’m even developing a taste for pu-erh.

Rating Scale:
0-10: This tea is either flavorless or just plain undrinkable. I will avoid these teas in the future.

11-20: I was only able to make it through a few sips before pouring the tea out.

21-30: I may have been able to make it through the first cup but the thought of having another has me cringing.

31-40: Teas in this range are not horrible, but nothing I would seek out in the future.

41-60: Would drink if offered, but would not purchase for myself.

61-70: Okay, nothing special

71-80: Enjoyable, but I have to be in the mood for these. Probably would purchase if I found a really great price.

81-90: Pretty good tea, will probably be one of my favorites.

91-95: These teas are really excellent. I wouldn’t necessarily run out and buy more of these (just because there are so many teas out there that I haven’t tried), but I would miss this tea.

96-99: Terrific, very impressive.

100: This special rating is reserved for teas that are absolutely perfect in my opinion. I will only give out a rating of 100 to one tea per category (Earl Grey, unflavored black, dessert tea, Irish Breakfast, etc). These are teas that I really want to have around.

Perfect Teas so Far: