drank Chocolate Delight by Tea Guys

Ok, just wow. Not only does this tea smell amazingly rich, it IS amazingly rich! It is like drinking a nice, sweet chocolate syrup. I’ve never had a tea that had so much of a chocolate taste and I love that you can still find the tea underneath the richness. I was planning on trying the other 2 teas that I received today from Tea Guys, but I may just have to stick with this gem for awhile. It is blowing my mind! Chocolate without the guilt? Yes please!

ashmanra

Isn’t this one delicious? Doulton sent me a generous portion and I invited a friend over for some. She got hook on it and loved to so much that she cst aside her Coconut Truffle…fortunately, to ME! I probably need to order another bag or two.

mpierce87

I ordered this primarily based on your reviews, but I could never have guessed just how great it would be before I tried it! I also bought their Carrot Cake and Maple Sugar – I think those two definitely show promise after trying Chocolate Delight.

ashmanra

I have Maple Sugar on my wish list! Let me know how you like it!

Comments

ashmanra

mpierce87

ashmanra

I have Maple Sugar on my wish list! Let me know how you like it!

Formally known as mrawlins2

I am a former coffee drinker turned tea lover.

Black tea is probably my favorite type of tea, but I rather enjoy most types… I’m even developing a taste for pu-erh.

Rating Scale:
0-10: This tea is either flavorless or just plain undrinkable. I will avoid these teas in the future.

11-20: I was only able to make it through a few sips before pouring the tea out.

21-30: I may have been able to make it through the first cup but the thought of having another has me cringing.

31-40: Teas in this range are not horrible, but nothing I would seek out in the future.

41-60: Would drink if offered, but would not purchase for myself.

61-70: Okay, nothing special

71-80: Enjoyable, but I have to be in the mood for these. Probably would purchase if I found a really great price.

81-90: Pretty good tea, will probably be one of my favorites.

91-95: These teas are really excellent. I wouldn’t necessarily run out and buy more of these (just because there are so many teas out there that I haven’t tried), but I would miss this tea.

96-99: Terrific, very impressive.

100: This special rating is reserved for teas that are absolutely perfect in my opinion. I will only give out a rating of 100 to one tea per category (Earl Grey, unflavored black, dessert tea, Irish Breakfast, etc). These are teas that I really want to have around.

Perfect Teas so Far: