drank Slim Tea by Hemani

I subjected myself to another cup of this tea last evening with the hope that perhaps the more I try it I could learn to like the taste and see some good results weight wise. I am sorry to say the taste and smell is still too pungent for me to enjoy.

I drink the tea while pinching my nostrils; as this helps to lessen the flavors on my palette. And I have yet to see results with regards to ‘slimming down’; I only tried this a few times. It is too soon to tell.

Unfortunately I have not been able to frequent this shop since my last few purchases as the store was not open when last I was in that area. I think I may have offended these international folks; so serious are they with their teas and products.

I don’t know anything, I just know this tea’s taste is difficult for me to appreciate and I am sorry.

I like to drink tea less so than when I was aptly reviewing teas. I find that I like less and less of things as I age. I am a somber spirit who prays daily to not be at all. Thank you Steepster for all that you do to enrich tea drinkers.

Leominster, MA