drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

This is a sugar and milk tea for me.
Smell – not extremely fragrant. In the bag its very whiffy, but in the cup, its not smelly up the joint very much.
Sight – its a taupy look, no oil on the top that I can see.
Taste – I wish I could pinpoint that flavor I’m tasting. Or mainly, it really reminds me of something (candy wise mind you). Its a pleasant taste, but is it something I would crave, not sure. I would stock it in a tin I think, but being its a day tea (caffeine) there are so many others, and I don’t think I would ever go for it. Now put it in a herbal and now we’re talking. For me, the herbal world is GREATLY lacking. I’m not sensing any cranberry. I get the pear, just nothing else.
Verdict – I would work my way through this in my inventory, but unless I was looking for a frilly fruity day tea, would not restock. That being said it is pleasant, the stakes are just way higher for teas in the daytime slot. If you don’t have anyone putting a word in for you, you just aren’t getting hired.

I go through periods of being tea crazy and then coffee crazy. Right now, I’m trying to expand my tea horizons, as really only cream or creamer makes coffee okay for me. So bring on the tea leaves!

Near a Cold Lake in Alberta