I’m trying this with milk, although I suspect it may need sugar.
Smell: It smells really good! I have peppermint teas in my stash, so I reluctantly bought this, but upon first smell, I’m impressed!
Sight: Its a beige tea for me.
Taste Slurp: I could probably drink this without sugar, although I’ve come to associate the mint tea with sugar added. I get mint, and mint backnotes with my slurp.
Taste Slurp with Sugar Addition: This is the way I’d drink it.
Verdict: Is it the peppermint tea victor — I’m not sure. Its different than I expected, but I’m not sure its the best peppermint I’ve ever had. Back in the day I loved Stash’s Moroccan Mint, and I do enjoy Sleeptime as well. I’m surprised at how smooth this tea is. Its a day tea (although at only a rating of 1 on the caffeine scale, its not something super energizing) and the other teas in my peppermint tea past have been herbal (I think.) Either way, I don’t think its special enough to reorder. I think Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime is more complex perhaps, and maybe the winner of the game, although in the end, this tea isn’t a disappointment either.
Reorder Factor: Slim, too many other peppermint choices out there, and I’m not specifically a mint person.

I go through periods of being tea crazy and then coffee crazy. Right now, I’m trying to expand my tea horizons, as really only cream or creamer makes coffee okay for me. So bring on the tea leaves!

Near a Cold Lake in Alberta