I was offered this tea after a massage today. Instead of hem making it in a paper cup with almost hot water from a machine, I took the tea bag and brought it home. I am not generally a flavored tea person. This tea isn’t going to change my mind. Like someone else noted previously, I don’t taste much almond – this was very coconutty to me. I don’t need to own any of this.

Flavors: Coconut

Terri HarpLady

I’m with you. I like my greens ‘pure’, for the most part. Of course, there are occasional exceptions, but they are not common.

MzPriss

I most especially don’t like artificial flavors and they seem especially bite-y with greens to me.

Dustin

More for me then! I love this tea,

MzPriss

I did think the (apparently) hand-tied bag was cute though…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Dustin

More for me then! I love this tea,

MzPriss

I did think the (apparently) hand-tied bag was cute though…

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/atasteofmzpriss

Black/red Chinese teas and pu-erh hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas