drank Decaf Muscat by Lupicia

Thanks to Tea Brat for this one. I’ve been trying to find decaf options for evening so I was happy to see this in my swap. It smells like candy! To me it smells exactly like pixie stix the powder in the waxy straws.I steeped it for 3.5 minutes. Dark amber liquor still smells really sweet and still like a pixie stix. I’m not much of a flavored tea person but this was surprisingly good. I thought the grapey taste would be overpowering but it wasn’t. Its sweetish and nice.

Flavors: Grapes

TeaBrat

glad you liked it. I’m not much of a Muscat person myself so good that it found someone who appreciated it. :)

Comments

TeaBrat

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

I am always up for swaps, so stalk my cupboard and hit me up if you see something you want to try.

Black/red Chinese teas hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas