drank Cookie by Lupicia

I got this as a sample with my Lupicia order so I thought why not? Why not is because OMG this is just NOT for me :(

Marzipan

What didn’t you like about it? I have had my eye on that one since I have seen so many good reviews.

MzPriss

OH you should never ever judge a flavored tea by a review from me. I’m not a flavored tea person. Flavored tea people LOVE this tea and if you are one it will probably make you very very happy.

ifjuly

i’m in between with this one. the widespread love for it i don’t really get at all—i don’t think it’s a bad flavored tea, but it’s just kind of meh. it’s funny how much tastes can vary.

jump62359

See for me, I had this tea yesterday and LOVED it.
It tasted a bit like burnt caramel cookies, without the bitterness. Whenever I make cookies, I always leave them in the oven for a little while longer so I think that’s why I really like this tea!

TeaBrat

oooh, I definitely like it :)

ifjuly

i can kind of see that now that you mention it jump62359, the burnt caramel cookie thing! i hadn’t thought of that. huh…

Comments

Marzipan

MzPriss

jump62359

See for me, I had this tea yesterday and LOVED it.

TeaBrat

oooh, I definitely like it :)

ifjuly

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/atasteofmzpriss

Black/red Chinese teas and pu-erh hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas