Breakfast tea this morning. Trying this one for the first time and it is good! I’m happy to love an affordable tea this much. The song I heard for this one is King Floyd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Lf_1y7rYE&feature=kp

A more complete review is on my blog: http://mizzprissy.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/balin-gongfu-black-teavivre/

Flavors: Caramel, Malt

TheTeaFairy

Haha! I really dig your music grooves :-) I pair music and tea all the time and I love when people do some matching!

MzPriss

Thanks! I’m glad you like it :) Its just the songs I hear when I drink it. It happens sometimes with wine, but mostly with tea. But tea and music or tea and books (and my dogs under my feet) make life excellent!

TeaVivre

Always tea and books is a great combination! And nothing makes me feel quite at peace as much as curling up with a cup of tea and a good book.

MzPriss

@TeaVivre – Agreed. I’m pretty sure that whoever invented books was drinking tea when they did it. And I love this tea a lot.

TeaVivre

MzPriss. So glad you love this tea :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TeaVivre

MzPriss. So glad you love this tea :)

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

I am always up for swaps, so stalk my cupboard and hit me up if you see something you want to try.

Black/red Chinese teas hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas