Sipping on this tea on this RAINY early afternoon. Texas is parched y’all – we needed this rain so very much. I’m grateful to be sitting on my porch swing while it rains and drinking this tea.

looseTman

TX made the nat. PM news last night due the “historic” drout. Is your h20 supply at risk?

MzPriss

Yes it is – not as bad as some places in Texas. The lakes that supply us are really low and the flows into them are historically low. But this has been a nice rain event. Can’t make myself go back in the house. I’ve missed real rain.

looseTman

I bet! Tea w/o h2o is a major problem!

MzPriss

It is indeed. Hopefully it won’t come to that.

Comments

looseTman

looseTman

I bet! Tea w/o h2o is a major problem!

MzPriss

It is indeed. Hopefully it won’t come to that.

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/atasteofmzpriss

I am always up for swaps, so stalk my cupboard and hit me up if you see something you want to try.

Black/red Chinese teas hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas