After a hectic 4 hour drive home (with my new tea cabinet loaded in my vehicle and stupid traffic, I am home, I am showered and I’m relaxing with my dogs and a cup of these chocolate covered cherries and contemplating the arrangement of my new cabinet. I’m about to crack open a book. Life is good.

pics pleeasee!

boychik

OMG, I’m speechless. this is so my style. Where did you get it?

MzPriss

I went to the Crate & Barrel outlet in Dallas. It was on final markdown for some unfathomable reason. There is not a scratch, nothing wobbles, the latch it perfect. It’s well made and not too huge and it was a screaming deal. So I rode home with all my things in the front of the car with the back seats down in the back and managed to fit it in. Barely.

Sarsonator

So pretty!!!! I can’t wait to see it all filled up with tea!!!!!!

MzPriss

I know!?! I need a plan I think. I did already put a box of pu on the bottom shelf

Sarsonator

Good. At least the cabinet won’t be lonely while you plan out your tea storage. :)

MzPriss

The pu is snuggling it while it adjusts to it’s new home. I wanted to avoid separation anxiety

boychik

this is awesome cabinet. you got teapots and gaiwans to decorate it with. i really like that side are glass too. enjoy!!!

Terri HarpLady

Love it! And looking forward to see it filled!

ashmanra

Oooooooooh my! Beautiful, you lucky duck!

tea-sipper

Oh my gosh! Gorgeous cabinet! You must show a picture when it’s filled! Books & tea cabinets… fun day. :D

MzPriss

Thanks y’all. I’m trying to work out a plan for how I will put things in it. I think I need some shelving accessories.

Comments

boychik

pics pleeasee!

boychik

OMG, I’m speechless. this is so my style. Where did you get it?

Sarsonator

So pretty!!!! I can’t wait to see it all filled up with tea!!!!!!

Terri HarpLady

Love it! And looking forward to see it filled!

ashmanra

Oooooooooh my! Beautiful, you lucky duck!

tea-sipper

MzPriss

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/atasteofmzpriss

Black/red Chinese teas and pu-erh hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas