After a hectic 4 hour drive home (with my new tea cabinet loaded in my vehicle and stupid traffic, I am home, I am showered and I’m relaxing with my dogs and a cup of these chocolate covered cherries and contemplating the arrangement of my new cabinet. I’m about to crack open a book. Life is good.

pics pleeasee!

boychik

OMG, I’m speechless. this is so my style. Where did you get it?

MzPriss

I went to the Crate & Barrel outlet in Dallas. It was on final markdown for some unfathomable reason. There is not a scratch, nothing wobbles, the latch it perfect. It’s well made and not too huge and it was a screaming deal. So I rode home with all my things in the front of the car with the back seats down in the back and managed to fit it in. Barely.

Sarsonator

So pretty!!!! I can’t wait to see it all filled up with tea!!!!!!

MzPriss

I know!?! I need a plan I think. I did already put a box of pu on the bottom shelf

Sarsonator

Good. At least the cabinet won’t be lonely while you plan out your tea storage. :)

MzPriss

The pu is snuggling it while it adjusts to it’s new home. I wanted to avoid separation anxiety

boychik

this is awesome cabinet. you got teapots and gaiwans to decorate it with. i really like that side are glass too. enjoy!!!

Terri HarpLady

Love it! And looking forward to see it filled!

ashmanra

Oooooooooh my! Beautiful, you lucky duck!

Tea Sipper

Oh my gosh! Gorgeous cabinet! You must show a picture when it’s filled! Books & tea cabinets… fun day. :D

MzPriss

Thanks y’all. I’m trying to work out a plan for how I will put things in it. I think I need some shelving accessories.

Comments

boychik

pics pleeasee!

boychik

OMG, I’m speechless. this is so my style. Where did you get it?

Sarsonator

So pretty!!!! I can’t wait to see it all filled up with tea!!!!!!

Terri HarpLady

Love it! And looking forward to see it filled!

ashmanra

Oooooooooh my! Beautiful, you lucky duck!

Tea Sipper

MzPriss

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/atasteofmzpriss

I am always up for swaps, so stalk my cupboard and hit me up if you see something you want to try.

Black/red Chinese teas hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas