My middle of the night tea again. Made in my Vanilla Dreams seasoned yixing. Sipping and shopping the Teavivre sale.

As much as I already loved this tea, I love it so so much more having it from this yixing, it makes more happiness.

Sarsonator

And what, my dearest, did you get from TeaVivre?

TheTeaFairy

(i might have placed a middle of the night Teavivre sale order myself..oops…)

TheTeaFairy

And yo, little VD pot!!! Do you have yours yet sarsy? Any of your 100 clay gaiwan dedicated for it?

Sarsonator

I am using one of my banko houhins as my vanilla teapot. I’ll snap a pic for you. :)

Oh, yes please!

Cheri

TTF you might be in so much trouble.

MzPriss I love that you have a Vanilla Dreams yixing. YUMMY!

TheTeaFairy

Lol, cheri, I’ve been in trouble pretty much all my life, so bring it :-)

MzPriss

I got some Bailin Gongfu (a LOT) because I <3 it and the yixing that is on sale and something else, then I went back to sleep

Comments

Sarsonator

And what, my dearest, did you get from TeaVivre?

TheTeaFairy

(i might have placed a middle of the night Teavivre sale order myself..oops…)

Oh, yes please!

Cheri

TTF you might be in so much trouble.

MzPriss I love that you have a Vanilla Dreams yixing. YUMMY!

TheTeaFairy

Lol, cheri, I’ve been in trouble pretty much all my life, so bring it :-)

MzPriss

Love that I’m living in beautiful Central Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Tasting great tea makes me hear music. Very often you will see a link to the song I hear for a particular tea.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://atasteofmzpriss.wordpress.com/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/atasteofmzpriss

Black/red Chinese teas and pu-erh hold the key to my heart.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey, and apparently now vanilla. Not much love for lapsang souchong either.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Texas