drank Wuyi Oolong by Zhi Tea

I drink this tea because I love the way it tastes and don’t really consider the “weight loss” properties. It is full bodied, yummy and toasty. Lots of depth. One of my favorite teas, but I really like a substantial dark tea for the “winter” (I live in Texas) especially. Drink this several times a week. Organic a plus.

Love that I’m living in Austin, Texas – land of good fun, good friends, good food, good music and good tea (Zhi – word.) Passionate teahead and yogi.

I’m now blogging about tea and food at: http://mizzprissy.wordpress.com/

I am always up for swaps, so stalk my cupboard and hit me up if you see something you want to try.

I am really fond of Keemuns and Oolongs. Especially Keemun. I love that distinct Keemun flavor. Interstingly, I’m not a fan of Lapsang Souchong.

I am just starting to dip into puerhs – but let me just say: MANDALA.

I don’t care much for flavored teas, especially the fruity varieties. My exceptions are chai and Earl Grey. I LOVE good Earl Grey and chai is a must post-yoga.

I sit squarely on fence with green and white teas.

Herbals have their place, but take up very little of my tea cabinet real estate. The Lemon Lavender Tisane from Tea Embassy though – I drink it year round. Really delicious iced and very soothing when I’m cold.

If I end up in hell, my punishment will be to drink rooibos.

Austin, Texas