drank Some Velvet Morning by DAVIDsTEA

First, let me share something with you – I LOVE wine. As much as I love tea, to be precise. So hubby and I decided to make our own “on premise” wine. It turned out ah-may-zing!!! No more trips to the LCBO for us to buy wine. It’s way less expensive to make your own, its fun and you come out with a bottle comparable to a $15-$20 dollar bottle at the LCBO.

So now I sip on some of Davids Tea Some Velvet Morning. My liver will thank me I’m sure. I find this one bitter. So I have to add a sweetener to make it right. I’m going to blame the orange peel for that. But it is my go to “detox” the morning after. I have heard good things about dandelion root for liver cleanses. This tea settles my stomach, gives me energy and hydrates. I’m sure there are better teas out there for this kind of thing, but for now I will stick to this one.

Funny – we did not wake up with massive hangovers this morning :) Yet another reason to stick to the homemade wine!

I love tea – it’s my daytime wine :)
I want to learn more about tea, places to buy quality tea in Toronto and online, and have fun!
I am also a wife, near vegan and owned by two kitties and a pug.

Sheldon: I made tea.
Leonard: I don’t want tea.
Sheldon: I didn’t make tea for you. This is my tea.
Leonard: Then why are you telling me?
Sheldon: It’s a conversation starter.
Leonard: That’s a lousy conversation starter.
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We’re conversing. Checkmate.

Toronto, ON