drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Gots me a free sample of this from a really nice girl at DAVIDs last evening. Woohoo free tea!!!

Well it smells like white wine to me when steeped hot. Am I the only one who thinks this? Probably lol! But it does. Anyway it is nice but I do find the oolong base a bit to light for my liking. With so many more oolongs to try, I probably won’t purchase again anytime soon.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I couldn’t taste anything but pineapple and water when I tried it. I agree — too much good oolong out there to waste time with this one.

mztania

Yes it seemed very watered down. Not sure about the apricot flavour I noticed either…

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

mztania

I love tea – it’s my daytime wine :)
I want to learn more about tea, places to buy quality tea in Toronto and online, and have fun!
I am also a wife, near vegan and owned by two kitties and a pug.

Sheldon: I made tea.
Leonard: I don’t want tea.
Sheldon: I didn’t make tea for you. This is my tea.
Leonard: Then why are you telling me?
Sheldon: It’s a conversation starter.
Leonard: That’s a lousy conversation starter.
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We’re conversing. Checkmate.

Toronto, ON