drank Eros by Tealeaves

I got my mom to part with some more of her stash of this and we’ve gone in together to get a fresh tin as well. :)

This is quite simply, some of the best stuff I have had. I don’t know much about the base teas, but I can taste tea, not just orange. It is blended sublimely and seamlessly. In my mind, the artistry of the blend makes it worth the outrageous cost. And sharing with someone else makes it more do-able as well.

It is calming and subtle and a perfect start to a hectic weekend morning. It’s only a weekend tea for me, though, since I have to use it sparingly to make it last. If it were only a bit cheaper or if you got more in a tin, I’d drink this every single day. A lot. It’s just as good cold.

My sole complaint (other than price) is that I do wish it steeped just a bit better the second time.

Tealeaves

Glad you enjoy our Eros blend, Nicole! If you know you enjoy the tea, I recommend stocking up and purchasing the larger 14 oz tin. It saves you about 25% over the retail tin price, and the airtight, foodsafe tin keeps the tea fresh for over a year.

Nicole

I actually had this for my tea all day today. I got 5 steeps out of 1 1/2 teaspoons of leaves so perhaps I didn’t do it quite right when I steeped for this initial review.

Comments

Tealeaves

Nicole