The package actually says “Peach Apricot Indian Black.” Not sure if that means the tea is an Indian base or what but the leaves are small and curled up in squigglies like the Nilgiri I’ve had has been (and I do lumme some Nilgiri). Smells very, very strongly of peach when dry. I can see some of the dried fruit bits as well.

The tea base isn’t omnipresent but the overall flavor is great. Excellent and strong peach taste and undertones of apricot. Good warm, but as the company notes, tremendous iced. I would think this might be a good gateway tea to serve to people who think they don’t like tea.

Second steep is still good but obviously weaker. Don’t think it will handle more than two steeps. But it is pretty reasonably priced (at least comparable with the other places I get most of my tea). I’d keep this in the cupboard for sure.

This was my first experience with NM Tea Co. Shipping was super fast and I’m pleased with the experience. They are going on the list of companies to do business with again. Thanks to Jubjubs for posting on their shipping deal. I would never have found them otherwise!

Tea afficianado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :)

Kansas City, MO