drank Indian Spice by Harney & Sons

The coworker whom I introduced (ie. addicted) to loose leaf tea brought this in last Friday as part of his breakfast offering. He brewed up at home and added the milk and sugar there so I can’t really report on temp or time.

I normally am not a huge chai person. This, I could see a reason for keeping in my stash. I love, love, love cardamom and have been disappointed by chai blends in the past that have been very heavy on cinnamon, seemingly to the exclusion of other spices. With this, I can taste the cloves, a hint of ginger possibly and loads of cardamom. It makes a light chai, not a hit you in the face chai.

And after breakfast, coworker and I had to put in a Harney order. He used a lot of his Indian Spice to make the chai for the group and well, you can’t have too much tea, right?