drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

This reminded me a lot of an Earl Grey when smelling the dry leaf. The steeped leaves are full of greens and a few different colors of brown – a very pretty steeping. The liquid is very dark. It is much darker than I’d think with such a light tasting tea. The citrus is light and nicely complemented by the hint of caramel on the back of the tongue. There is more Earl Grey smell to the steeped cup than Earl Grey flavor so if you don’t like Earls, don’t worry about it with this tea. The smell also has a bit of sweetness hiding in it – possibly the caramel.

I’m so glad I now have someone at work hooked on tea so I have someone to share samples with. This was in his last purchase. We both like it – he’s a Earl Grey fan as am I and he’s getting to be a fan of Darjeelings as well. So this was a nice blend.

LiberTEAS

This is definitely one of my favorites from Harney & Sons.

Hesper June

Oh! This sounds so yummy!
Might have to get it in my next H&S order.