Amazing smell of blueberries! Again, I’m assuming that is included in the “natural flavors” since blueberry is not listed specifically.

Smells & tastes a lot like a blueberry muffin. This is another to put on the keeper list, I think. However, as it cools I don’t care as much for it. The flavor becomes a bit more tinny if that makes any sense. A harsher tang to it as it cools. Adding a bit of sugar as they suggest does seem to help it a bit, though.

Upon reflection I’m not sure about keeping this around. It’s in their sale area right now, though and they sent 2 more ounces free with my order so they may be clearing it out. Possibly not even something I could order again even if I wanted to. Which is also okay, since 4 ounces of this will last me a looooong time. :)