Again, I hope I got the right tea. I added updated info and picture from Tropical Tea Company’s site. Though there were no berries in my blend I could definitely smell them.

I get cranberries through and through. I didn’t expect to notice chocolate – white chocolate not usually having any cacao in it – but I thought maybe a bit of sweet. I don’t get any sweet that can’t be attributed to the berries. Oddly, adding sugar makes it just a bit more sour.

Won’t be getting this one again.

Lynne-tea

Shucks! Two strike outs in a row!… Tomorrow hopefully you will get at least one outstanding tea =)

Nicole

Well, when you try a lot, you’re bound to end up with some you don’t care for. :)

Too true =)

Comments

Lynne-tea

Nicole