drank Silk Dragon by The Tea Merchant

Thanks, The Tea Merchant, for providing this sample!

Smells absolutely heavenly. Light yellow liquid that smells very vanilla-y. The vanilla is indeed strong in this tea, which is just fine – I love vanilla teas! I don’t notice a citrus to this at all, though. The oolong isn’t strong, either.

I do love how oolongs look when brewed. This one with the marigold petals looks almost like dragonflies. Perhaps “Silk Dragon” is a very apt name. :)

Oh, and I love the packaging. The sealing wax was a great touch!

Tea Sipper

I just got this as a sample today too, I almost brewed it tonight. The smell IS AMAZING. Can’t wait to try it now that I know it is mostly vanilla… And I’m such a nerd that the sealing wax made my day!

Nicole

Oh, I am a sucker for snazzy packaging. :) And it’s been years since I’ve seen sealing wax.

Comments

Tea Sipper

Nicole