Okay. Last sample from The Tea Merchant! I feel like I’m sloshing. Between trying all these teas this weekend and rediscovering my love for raspberry creme Italian sodas I have been full of liquid! :)

This smells luscious. Like raspberry and pomegranate. Liqueur is slightly sweet and strongly flavored of those fruits. A very mild floral note hiding in the background. As it cools, an astringency creeps in at the end making me feel like I need water to wet my mouth.

A very nice tea. The green tea base seems to be fine. Nothing less or more than standard green tea, but I am not a normal green tea drinker, so perhaps others can comment on that with more authority. The tea is, however, just a conveyance for the fruit flavors in this blend. Nothing grassy or vegetal – just fruit!