Smells strongly of rose and violet upon opening the package. Steeped liquid is light yellow and delicate. Very floral taste yet not overpowering. This is totally a garden tea party tea. I am not a huge floral person except for jasmine, but I like this a lot. I think I taste violet more than rose but the rose is still present for sure. I will keep this on the list for next time I order from Butiki. Another win for Stacy. Perfectly balanced and lovely. I’m glad I requested this sample and thanks to Butiki for offering samples!

Sadly, this marks the end of samples and new teas. I’m trying to drink down my cupboard and actually figure out what I want to keep around all the time. So… this may be the last review for awhile. :) I shall have to live vicariously through the rest of you!

Tea afficianado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :)

Kansas City, MO