drank Mayan Chocolate Chai by 52teas

Tea Club at work has been doing chai in the afternoons a lot and mention was made of trying to find one with heat in it. This seemed like it would fit the bill nicely.

Well, while the logo of ManTeas was greatly appreciated by the guys in Tea Club, the overall reviews were not stunning.

None of us really picked up any chocolate at all. The spices either blended well together or were muddled, depending on the reviewer. I didn’t really taste the tea at all. The heat was there, but as an afterburn more than up front heat. It was all drank (drunk? Both of those look strange to me) but the overall verdict was that it was not a reorder.

We made it with half skim milk and half water, adding about 1/3 cup sugar for 4 servings.